2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Monday, June 6, 2011

NEW YORK - BEA 2012 BOUND

I was really disappointed not to be able to make BEA this year, so, Cindy from Cindysloveofbooks and I have decided to start "saving" now for BEA 2012!!!!


I thought it would be fun to set up a financial tracker to see just how much money I can save up before the trip.  Please note I AM NOT ASKING FOR DONATIONS!!! I just thought that a visual reminder on my blog would help me add to my "kitty" on a regular basis and might encourage some of you to add your own "tracker" so that we can meet up in New York next year :) As you can see I have a ways to go, fortunately, I also have 12 months to do it in :)


3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Good luck! You and Cindy can keep each other honest.

avisannschild said...

Count me in this plan too, Tina! I'm going to post about my kitty tomorrow!

cindysloveofbooks said...

Tina we can do this :) I have to post mine very soon. Every little penny counts.

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges