2024 READING CHALLENGE

2024 Reading Challenge

2024 Reading Challenge
Tina has read 0 books toward her goal of 39 books.
hide

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

REVIEW for WildLIfe


Thank you to the wonderful people at HBG Canada for allowing me to read this boook.


TITLE:             Wildlife

AUTHOR:        Fiona Wood

GENRE:           YA

RATING:         

Sybilla and Lou are my new favorite book characters.  They are the perfect chemistry of love, acceptance, non acceptance, questioning and friendship.  

This story incorporates these wonderful people into the day to day life (and sometimes) crisis that happen in life, especially if you are just starting to feel your way along in trial and error.

Written with a soft touch that sounds real and honest, I found myself smiling and tearing up sometimes at the same time!  I loved this book.

I love books that have deeper meaning than just what is seen on the surface and this book delivers.  The characters are deep and rich and I love that there is no perfect ending all tied up with a cute little bow.  Well, at least, in my opinion, its not the perfect ending.

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the My Time kit by Studio Thaty Borges